X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I half expected David Floyd to be this guy:

Comment

• Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
      Yep, here's a pic of me drinking beer. Alone. Posting on Poly. Contemplating my next target for cheap and tawdry sex.
      It looks like you were drinking Coors.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Is his name really Dick Masterson? That has to be the perfect name for a chauvinist.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Asher - is there anyone on this board you won't flirt with?
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• In answer to the opening question. It depends which of Texas or wherever the hell Ben lives legalizes gay marriage first.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Ben lives in Texas. So maybe they'll marry each other?

Didn't you hear? Ben's already moving in.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• It wouldn't surprise me.
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• We need a "too each other" option.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    Dude, she was your shrink.
                    Best post in this thread.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous View Post
                      Asher - is there anyone on this board you won't flirt with?
                      Not that I'm aware of.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Not that I'm aware of.
                        Even Ben Kenobi?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• He doesn't count. He's like the retarded family dog. No one has the heart to take him to the vet to be put down, so he just drools all over the floor.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

My tweets may be boring, but at least they're not cringe-worthy. I've even got you in an isolated TweetDeck column so it doesn't taint the rest of my stream.

Btw, speaking of followers, I have no idea how I have 231. I think its because I started posting Wiglaf posts as my own

Anyways, there is actually nothing wrong with deciding to wait until marriage before having sex. I've met plenty of nice, socially well adjusted, non-bigoted people who have made that pledge. However, Ben is not those things (well, he may be nice in real life, I have no idea).
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
                              OMG maybe you should warn him how you get when you drink!
                              He was a perfect gentleman when my wife and I last visited.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Not that I'm aware of.
                                Really?? I thouht you considered most everyone more that 5 years older than you as disgustingly ancient -- But I guess for yanking people's chain online that doesn't matter
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X