Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US continues to export freedom: Pressures Canada in piracy (We're #1!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
    Purchasing something does not give you the right to remove all copyright protection.
    Sounds to me like circumventing copy protection for your own use is still a different "crime" than theft.

FWIW, I disagree. If you purchase bits representing a movie, you should be allowed to do whatever the **** you want with it provided it is still in your sole possession. I'm not stating this is how US law is, I'm saying the US has draconian laws and you should be ashamed of your country.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I prefer patriotism to nationalism, but at least you have a spine.
      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• Customs Inspector Adam Angel died while on duty in 2004. Now he may not have gone down in the line of fire, but an officer dying on duty is always a tragedy.

I find it pretty disgusting and distasteful, that you find the death of your fellow countrymen, so damn amusing.
        Please put Asher on your ignore list.
        Please do not quote Asher.
        He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bc1871 View Post
          Customs Inspector Adam Angel died while on duty in 2004. Now he may not have gone down in the line of fire, but an officer dying on duty is always a tragedy.

I find it pretty disgusting and distasteful, that you find the death of your fellow countrymen, so damn amusing.
          The guy died of a heart attack while on the job, that doesn't ****ing count.

I'm laughing at YOU because you are beyond pathetic.

The fact that you are using the tragic death of a man to simply push your own agenda is reprehensible.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Customs Inspector Adam Angel died while on duty in 2004. Now he may not have gone down in the line of fire, but an officer dying on duty is always a tragedy.

Would it have been less tragic if it had happened after he punched out for the day?
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• bc1871, what do you do for a living?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                The guy died of a heart attack while on the job, that doesn't ****ing count.

I'm laughing at YOU because you are beyond pathetic.

The fact that you are using the tragic death of a man to simply push your own agenda is reprehensible.
                So does a man have to be shot, or run over to be considered a hero in your eyes?

I find it rather disgusting, that it takes an extreme tragedy to honor a man’s service to his country. Our law enforcement officers are all VOLUNTEERS, and by so choosing to volunteer to serve the community, they take o n the risks inherent in the job. I salute those brave men, who give their lives for our nation.

Every officer should be honored!
                Please put Asher on your ignore list.
                Please do not quote Asher.
                He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

So does a man have to be shot, or run over to be considered a hero in your eyes?

I find it rather disgusting, that it takes an extreme tragedy to honor a man’s service to his country. Our law enforcement officers are all VOLUNTEERS, and by so choosing to volunteer to serve the community, they take o n the risks inherent in the job. I salute those brave men, who give their lives for our nation.

Oh, you slay me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    bc1871, what do you do for a living?

I think he's a journalist.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You guys really should pay them. You'll get better law enforcement that way.

Comment

• Frankly, I'm offended bc1871 doesn't show me more respect. For all he knows I'm a secret agent for CSIS working on items critical to national security.

Show respect, bc1871

Comment

• Thank you for your selfless volunteer service to a country with which I have no connection, Asher.

Comment

• I'm glad to be a hero in your eyes.

Comment

• You always have been, but before it was for your Buddhaesque patience and restraint in the face of abject stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solomwi View Post

You always have been, but before it was for your Buddhaesque patience and restraint in the face of abject stupidity.
                                HEY! I'm the only Buddhist around here, do you understand that goddammit?
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X