Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenin's birthday!

What are YOU doing, Comrade?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Ben would be going to hell for this, if he wasn't already going to hell for everything else.

Oh, and because I want everyone to know, today is Earth Day. Now being utilized by forces that promote consumption.

Comment

LIES!

It is Lenin's 140th birthday.

Comrade you'd better tread carefully.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        Ben would be going to hell for this, if he wasn't already going to hell for everything else.

Oh, and because I want everyone to know, today is Earth Day. Now being utilized by forces that promote consumption.
        This reminds me of the day we where supposed to turn the lights off. I decided to turn every light in my house on for no other reason than to celebrate human ingenuity and conquest over nature.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The glorious leader of the Soviet people shall rise again!
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Glory to the peoples!

Comment

The Chargers are full of commies.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Why, of all people, would BK be the one to start a thread for Lenin's birthday?
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It's actually genius. This way, a stupid commie can't start the thread, 'cause then it'd be a copycat thread and get closed. Now, we can have a troll thread for one of the greatest monsters in history, rather than something celebrating him.

On a related note, someone remind me when he died so that I can remember to post the "Happy Death Day" thread.
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Lenin was hatched, not born.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

must...crush...kepitalizm...
                      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Floyd, you'll have a bit of a wait. He died the 21st of January.

Comment

Obama learnt a lot from Lenin, basically he's using red terror now all the time, just listen to his speeches. But then Bush was like Hitler or something. Not sure about that new Nick Clegg guy. He could be Napoleon or so. One thing is sure, Merkel is The Mummy.
                          Blah

Comment

Local boy. He moved to Islington the year after my grandmother was born here. They were, in a way, contemporaries. Both certainly experienced/witnessed the poverty and desperation of working-class existence that was to lead him to seek an alternative to capitalism.

On the walk to work the other week I detoured via Percy Circus, where he used to live. I often wonder at how the streets so familiar to me looked to him, and to my grandmother, around a century ago.

Comment

Working...
                            X