Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who pursue a career which fulfills them personally...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
    I make nine bucks an hour lifeguarding an empty pool and smoking weed with my supervisors. Beat that.
    Bastard.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Your posts the previous two pages page have been really weak, KH.

You're starting to look like a simple minded insult_DL.

KH is a DL, isn't he? He just spouts crap at people. Totally useless. Probably the same person who DLs halflotus.
      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• They only appear weak because they were too advanced for you to understand them.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• I'm guessing you didn't read his posts from page 3 and 4.

I'd quote them here, just to show how lame they are... but I'm not falling for this moron_DL crap.

KH = HalfLotus = ?

Comment

• Given your idiotic comments betraying an utter lack of understanding of simple orbital mechanics, I don't think you should comment on the fine art of forum insult posting.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Nice insult_DL, now log into the account that you contribute with, I think everyone is tired of the random (and stupid) insults.

At first I thought you were pretty funny, but now I see you just pull the same old schtick everytime. You're boring.

Comment

• Hurt your feelings, sweetheart? Maybe you should start explaining how you learned GR and quantum mechanics from A Brief History of Time again. ****wit.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I said it helped me understand them better, in both larger and smaller context. You should check the nuance of the text.

Anyway, your BS doesn't bother me but it's getting old when you do it to every single poster multiple times per thread. Noone is impressed. You just throw empty insults at people. If it was funny, great... but you do it all the time and it's already trite (and I've only been here a short time).

You're mostly just a douche.

Comment

• Except the women of NYC.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                      Noone
                      This is the third time I've seen you do this. 'Noone' is two separate words.

Comment

• Hyphenated. No-one.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• I thought "Noone" was just the Ye Olde Englishe way of spelling noon. He makes a lot more sense now.

For the record, KH has never been anything less than a gentleman to me. Ecofarm on the other hand, is intolerant of my desire to bang underage girls.
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Ecofarm, I don't think you understand how utterly idiotic your statements about economics and physics have been in your brief time here. There are literally dozens of people on this forum who are more qualified than you are to speak on these. I'm the only one who expresses this openly because I have a very low tolerance for stupidity.
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• You're inventing BS. I never claimed any specifics or facts in regard to economics or physics. I discuss all topics as my knowledge permits and my perspective contributes. For you to paint this as me pretending to be an expert is nothing more than common demonization. Your lack of tolerance for ignorance is second only to your lack of real contribution.

All you do is sht on people. I cannot remember one thing you've posted that I've thought about. Many other posters I remember contributions; but you, only BS (that I thought was funny for a bit).

I'm not gonna have a pissing contest with you (I'm sober today), so let's just wait and see when the next time you post something worthwhile is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                                I thought "Noone" was just the Ye Olde Englishe way of spelling noon. He makes a lot more sense now.

For the record, KH has never been anything less than a gentleman to me. Ecofarm on the other hand, is intolerant of my desire to bang underage girls.
                                I thought the age of consent in Maryland was 16?

Comment

Working...
                                X