X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    This was too easy. I lose.
    :yes:
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      GDP of entire state of Nebraska in 2010 dollars: $80.093 billion

GDP of just San Diego County in 2010 dollars: $174.5 billion

Clearly San Diego is more then twice as good as Nebraska. Face it, Drake. You come from a worthless crappy place.
      That's right, mother ****er, our county GRP is bigger then 50% of the US state's GDP (as in 25 states have smaller economies then just our little county GRP). We're also not even the largest GRP in California so California ****ing pwns every other state by a wide margin both in income and in manufacturing output. Hell, most Euro states are smaller then California's GDP.
      Last edited by Dinner; April 13, 2010, 01:43.

Comment

My left testicle has a GDP of 689 billion USD
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

You must rub it a lot.

Comment

I wish. I scarcely get the chance to even see it any more. It just goes from one gal's mouth to another.
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Must be nice.

Comment

1. Do they have paved roads in Nebraska?

2. San Diego? Are you fkn joking?! What civilized person would live there??

3. Oerdin, he said 'dirty mexican' not 'wet back'.
                Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post

3. Oerdin, he said 'dirty mexican' not 'wet back'.
                  Oerdin naturally descends to his most racist form everytime he posts. its where he lives and breathes.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      This was too easy. I win.
                      It really is amazing how a simple Google search can win most arguments with Oerdin.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                        It really is amazing how a simple Google search can win most arguments with Oerdin.
                        To be fair, most aguements can be won without a google search. Google searches push the success ratio from 85% to ~99%.
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Oerdin naturally descends to his most racist form everytime he posts. its where he lives and breathes.
                          So he hates mexicans and hicks? At least he's broadening his repertoire
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

All that GDP and the city of San Diego is still facing a $59 million budget shortfall.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                            X