Happy Birthday Nikolai!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Nikolai!!!

Just a moment to wish my Brother a very Happy Birthday!!!!

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

No idea who he is but I hope he has a happy birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      No idea who he is but his thread should have some replies!

One of the old timers although he is a younger lad, very nice person

Comment

uh... hb

who?

Comment

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He's Norwegian. How can he possibly be a good person?

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

HB!
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Happy birthday, Nikolai!
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Hey! Another birthday thread, the day thereafter? Man, am I a lucky guy.

Thanks guys.

Ben: "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone." - Mark 10.18
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                      Hey! Another birthday thread, the day thereafter? Man, am I a lucky guy.

Thanks guys.

Ben: "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone." - Mark 10.18
                      God sees the good in all His creation, and calls for encouragement to help that grow-1st Grandpa Troll Chapter 1 verse 1

Comment

So true Gramps. But I couldn't resist teasing the Canadian.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                        X