The Potter Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Potter Files

Secret Harry Potter script left in a pub by boozy film crew!

ANI
    Posted: Saturday, Apr 03, 2010 at 1459 hrs IST
    Updated: Saturday, Apr 03, 2010 at 1500 hrs IST

London: Final Harry Potter book’s secret film script was abandoned in a pub, thanks to the movie’s crew who went on a bender, it has emerged.

The script – marked "Private and Confidential" – which contains 118 pages reveal changes from novel The Deathly Hallows.

A reader gave it to The Sun who found it at a boozer in Kings Langley, Herts, often used by Daniel Radcliffe, 20. It was spotted under a table.

However, the British tabloid handed back the lost script to Warner Bros.

The lost notes reveal how film chiefs have made several dramatic changes from JK Rowling's book Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.

According to investigation, a large group of film crew on Thursday night went to the nearby Waterside Tavern.

A source at the pub said: "They'd got behind schedule in filming but then caught up, so they went out for a celebratory drink which led to many more.

"There was a huge group. They were here all night, laughing and joking, chucking back beers.

"They usually come down for a session on a Friday, but because it was Easter they were in a day early.

"Daniel Radcliffe is the only member of the cast who has been known to come down and have a laugh with them, but he wasn't there that night."

The Sun reader who found the script said: "I couldn't believe my eyes. I know guys that work on the film drink in the pub, but it's very embarrassing that someone could just leave it there.

"I'm glad I've helped to stop any surprises being leaked."

A Warner Bros spokesman said: "We are grateful to The Sun for the safe return of this script."

Typical guvmint black ops, obviously designed to cook up copyright violation! Thankfully the script landed at The Sun, which would never do anything dubious
    Blah

I find this **** funny especially that they gave it back out of fear of being sued. On the other hand everyone knows how the movie will go since the book was published years ago.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The lost notes reveal how film chiefs have made several dramatic changes from JK Rowling's book Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

What's up with that British obsession to leave all kinds of top-secret materials in public places?

How in bloody hell could Brits once rule the waves? Imagine Francis Drake leaving his secret plans of circumnavigation in a Jamaican pub during a boozy night...
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III View Post
          How in bloody hell could Brits once rule the waves?
          Why do you think they don't anymore?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
            b/c they are America's pet dog. The Royal navy is about 1/4 of the US navy, right?
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III View Post
              What's up with that British obsession to leave all kinds of top-secret materials in public places?
              Potter is top-secret?
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You have to be sure "you know who" doesn't discover the plan Duaphin.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Man, Austria once had an Empire?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Is it really a big deal? It's not like the last Harry Potter movie had any sort of plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                      i.e: The reason they don't rule the waves anymore is cuz they're a bunch of sodded poofs.

Who use fake ammo during training.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                        Is it really a big deal? It's not like the last Harry Potter movie had any sort of plot.
                        True. It was all just wondering around trying to think of wear a horicrux might be. Boring **** really other then when they break into Gringots and the final battle scene.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                        X