No announcement yet.

Guess what! I'm... Jesus!?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben must be the 1st Catholic to argue with his Lord. That'll add a few hundred years in Purgatory, mark my words.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I can't believe Ben actually read the OP.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
        Thorn threads.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ben must be the 1st Catholic to argue with his Lord. That'll add a few hundred years in Purgatory, mark my words.
          As much as it would amuse many of you and probably me too I won't smite Ben just yet.

Maybe there is a lesson to be learned here today about CLARIFICATION. I mean if everyone just kept nodding their heads while i told them how things are, and didn't really get it then look at the mess things are now.

Or.... Ben could just be a blasphemer, answer: (you decide)

Comment

Yes, only a moron like ben would take this seriously. But I'm waiting for what God will do when Ben keeps changing his arguments.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ben's an egotistical tosser. It's no wonder that he would want to argue with God.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I won't smite Ben just yet.
                You can't really smite anyone can you?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Sounds like you're actually worried about it...

I would say that you responding in seriousness to this obvious troll is an epic win for Thorn, but there are major point deductions for low-hanging fruit.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

why is that hispanics will name their kids Jesus but you never see any white folk naming their kid Jesus
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

why is that hispanics will name their kids Jesus but you never see any white folk naming their kid Jesus
                      name them Chris instead?! ("means little Christ")

Why does everyone assume this a troll?

Your lack of faith is disturbing.

Comment

If Jesus really came back he wouldn't appear through Poly, he'd probably appear through a tweet or second life
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Although I do like the idea that Hispanics name their kids Jesus just to troll white christians. That's commitment to a troll.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            Prove that he isn't Jesus.
                            I can't prove it as such, but if he were we really ought to be having the end of the world around now.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

He's already explained that you lot got a bunch of stuff wrong. Listen up and take better notes.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What Would Thorn Do?
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X