X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Out on the truck. Where do you want me to unload them?"

Shingles, that is.

It really sucks.

Thought I had a kidney infection last week, my left lower back was in some pain. Next day I have a rash on my back in the same spot. Pain gets worse and spreads as the "rash", now with blisters, spreads.

Finally, went to the doctor this morning and he confirmed it. Week off of work, because I work in a hospital, and hydrocodone.

But it still sucks.

ACK!
    Last edited by Tuberski; March 8, 2010, 18:40.
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

I got shingles once, up my back as well. It did suck, soak in baking soda and water.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear that. Get well Tuberski!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
        Finally, went to the doctor this morning and he comfirmed it. Week off of work, because I work in a hospital, and hydrocodone.

ACK!
        Does that mean that Mrs T has to stay away from you too ? Then it will really suck
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

She's had Chicken Pox, so she'll be safe.

It's immune suppressed patients that would be in danger, and any person that hasn't had chicken pox.

ACK!

Comment

Good for you (and her ) )

Btw. I'm glad she stopped posting here - I mean, what's wrong with empty pizza boxes , beer cans, man talk etc ???? Women simply can't have us guys have our own space
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I thought the reverse of that was true. If you had chicken pox as a child, you were a candidate for shingles.

EDIT: Yeah. I was right. http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-a...topic-overview
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh great, another queen.

Flush the pills or sell them.
                Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  I thought the reverse of that was true. If you had chicken pox as a child, you were a candidate for shingles.

EDIT: Yeah. I was right. http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-a...topic-overview
                  You are, if she has the virus in her already, it could activate for some reason, like it did with me. But, because she's already had chicken pox, she can't get the virus from me now.

Basically, she's immunized from chicken pox, but that immunization could reactivate and give her, or anyone that has had chix pox, shingles.

ACK!

Comment

That's correct.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                      Oh great, another queen.

Flush the pills or sell them.
                      Oh great, another ......

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                      X