Who is famous here and for what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
    then he started that "ooh, I hurt my wittle footsie" thread.
    Too bad you don't know the difference between a foot and an ankle.

Go back to school.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
      you're all wrong

MrFun: funny guy IRL whose humor doesn't go well online, Lincoln expert, and all-round awesome dude (for a gay guy from Iowa)
      I appreciate this, Japher.

Comment

I was only 12. Sloww was probably 45 and looking for a job that didn't require literacy.
        So you are only 20? Wow.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Japher is hitting on you.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

what?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

.... but definately dumbass...
              This spelling is DEFINITELY WRONG
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I've only been around a bit, but I know a few...

MrFun: Queenish, but thinks he is not. I had to explain to him how queeny a pink and yellow kitten avatar is, then he started that "ooh, I hurt my wittle footsie" thread. Seriously dude, try not to pierce the toast.
                Eh, his sense of humor is on the miss side of hit-and-miss, and he lays on the gay about as heavy as you'd expect from his username. But generally he's a very decent fellow.

Serb: Fascist? Racist? Pan-Slav? Dunno, but definately dumbass.
                Don't know him that well, but he's in the sad position of being a patriotically-inclined individual from a country with little or nothing to be proud of, so we all owe him some slack. His job is hard.

Aahz: Badass gansta pwns all.
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. Absolutely not, outside of his own imagination, which renders him basically immune to criticism. If all the people on Poly were comedians, he'd be Carrot Top. Your mistaking him for someone "badass" is thus the equivalent of mistaking Carrot Top for Shaun White. Sure, if you squint really hard...

Slowwhand: tries to be offensive sometimes, but he's just not. Very 'meh'.
                We all beat the snot out of Slowwy, but I don't think anybody here genuinely hates him. He's the cranky old uncle of our forum with cranky old uncle opinions.

More to come...
                I hope not, at least not from you. You'd think it would be gauche to come into a forum from nowhere and start dishing like a tabloid on the old hands right away. But I guess nothing's gauche on the internet.

Elok (not "famous" for anything AFAIK, but I don't pull this rubbish)
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

BlackCat: Remember Star Wars Kid? That's him!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I can see right away that you're a fool. The analysis of AAHZ, all by itself, shows that much.
                    Sure he is. I'm second to prove that.

Comment

Reismark-Football and sports afficionado

-jrabbit-great guy and sports expert

Donegeal-one of at least two poly members with Law Enforcement background, he is I believe still on the job plus he did play I believe some semi-pro football
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

The other cop dude is Timex.

Comment

Cybershy-I used to do some news editing with him and somewhere after I resigned as a Staff member I think he dissappeared, he never really had his heart in Apolyton, didnt really have a grasp on the whole civ community, I heard he was working off the coast off Nigeria on an Oil Rig...shame, I kinda thought he would one day make something of himself..oh well, go figure, I was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                            The other cop dude is Timex.
                            Then we have at least three who have a career in Law Enforcement

Comment

We need more cops here anyway - the alleys in Apolyton OT were becoming way too seedy and dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                                Cybershy-I used to do some news editing with him and somewhere after I resigned as a Staff member I think he dissappeared, he never really had his heart in Apolyton, didnt really have a grasp on the whole civ community, I heard he was working off the coast off Nigeria on an Oil Rig...shame, I kinda thought he would one day make something of himself..oh well, go figure, I was wrong

Is this whole post some kind of gag, or are you just, uh, missing out on certain large, vital facts?
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X