Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking news: Elton John Approves gay marriage

Never saw this coming.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Well, if the pope would do the same and allow priests to marry - even if they are gay, it could probably save a lot of altar boys from unwanted "attention".
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

good for elton john
      "

Comment

Ben, do you realize that by making this copycat thread the implication is "common sense thread titles with a 'Shocking News' prefix"?

Is this a freudian admission that anti-gay people are, in fact, gay? Which means, you are coming out of the closet?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Never underestimate the power of conservative idiocy....
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            Ben, do you realize that by making this copycat thread the implication is "common sense thread titles with a 'Shocking News' prefix"?

Is this a freudian admission that anti-gay people are, in fact, gay? Which means, you are coming out of the closet?

What utter self-pwnage by Ben
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Still the top thread.

Mission accomplished.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

We all know you're not going to be a top.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yes, he picked Catholicism because he likes having a strong man over him: "It's reigning men! Hallelujah!"

EDIT: For the record, I don't intend to join in on the general BK dogpile. I just felt like making that elaborately ****ty pun.
                  Last edited by Elok; March 6, 2010, 00:00.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    EDIT: For the record, I don't intend to join in on the general BK dogpile.
                    It's more a pack of wild dogs simultaneously humping a corpse than a dogpile.

EDIT: Not happy with the phrasing. Is "it's not so much a dogpile, as a pack of wild dogs each humping the same corpse" any better?
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

But only in California?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

They can keep it there thanks..it always was a bit of a strange place.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinko View Post
                          They can keep it there thanks..it always was a bit of a strange place.
                          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                            good for elton john
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                            X