Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not?
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

We are animals too.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Massively resource intensive ones. We often use culls and breeding prevention measures to protect environments from invasive or destructive species, especially when they are non-native species.

Cutting the world population massively would sort out our CO2 issues. For some reason people don't like the idea that they could be randomly culled to preserve the environment. Confusing.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Abortions are not randomly distributed economically, socially or demographically. Neither is access to reproductive healthcare, especially globally.

The best way we know at the moment to control population is to educate girls and women. It correlates across the board with fertility rates. It's not only because they know better than to spam kids, no longer need to (because not so many die) and they seek access to healthcare as a result of education, but also because they have career options.

Abortions make women a scapegoat for society's reckless murder. It's much better to empower them with real choices and end the oppressions that force pregnancy upon them.

Killing is only ever justified to protect others from atrocities. Not for convenience.
          Last edited by Ecofarm; March 5, 2010, 13:26.
          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            Massively resource intensive ones. We often use culls and breeding prevention measures to protect environments from invasive or destructive species, especially when they are non-native species.

Cutting the world population massively would sort out our CO2 issues. For some reason people don't like the idea that they could be randomly culled to preserve the environment. Confusing.
            Our CO2 issues are not significant.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

http://lindependant2007enanglais.blo...n-in-asia.html abortion doesn't cause a random distribution.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                So you are saying that the arousal was purely mechanical?
                Man thinks about another hot man while having sex with a woman.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Babies don't recycle - FACT!
                  Well, by definition, they do in the end...
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Word on conspiracy street is that quite a lot of 'conservative' lawmakers indulge their manlove fantasies.

Comment

Babies are tremendously damaging to the environment. Doing as little to increase the human population as possible is by far the most ecological stance.
                      Quite the contrary. You can't have ecology if people aren't wealthy and don't have their other needs taken care of. You need kids and lots of them if you want anything to be done about ecology.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm convinced they're all gay. Most of the people who really hate gays are really self hating gays who are upset with their own personal feelings. "Normal" hetros who don't hate gays and who don't have gay feelings don't make their entire political careers around hating gays. Self hating gays do make their entire political careers around how evil gays supposedly are.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Quite the contrary. You can't have ecology if people aren't wealthy and don't have their other needs taken care of. You need kids and lots of them if you want anything to be done about ecology.
                          Yes, if we didn't cut down trees to make money, how else would we pay to save the forests?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I agree projection is a terrible thing.

Go around calling someone a homo is but an example of projection.

Calling people bigots another.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              Our CO2 issues are not significant.

JM
                              Our methane issues are far more significant.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

ignore this, i fail at using forums
                                Last edited by Hauldren Collider; March 5, 2010, 18:03. Reason: accidentally hitted submit
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X