No announcement yet.

Shocking news: Anti-gay GOP State Senator is gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afraid the RCC installed self loathing/discipline will break down in the prospect of a gay ol' time?
    No.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I think he's bisexual, not gay. He had sex with a woman at least four times.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
        The fact that he had sex with women in the past does not automatically mean he is bisexual.

Many men who later realize they are most definitely, positively gay, have had sex with women before this coming out to themselves, and some have even married a woman.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yes, social conservatives, listen to my words, but please don't look at what I do. Disgusting...
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

eg. Asher.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

I'm assuming you meant that to MrFun, not dannubis' comment.

Social conservative is a huge insult.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah, sorry. Massive x-post.
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

I find two social conservative positions compelling.

1. Pro-life. I am ecocentric and consider baby's life > woman's choice. This is my only "authoritarian" position, and it is in defense of the child.

2. Gun rights. Not surprisingly, I'm liberal about them - in the real sense of the word, not the bastardized half-authoritarian US/western version.
                  Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

If he's in the closet it looks good to be with women.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      The fact that he had sex with women in the past does not automatically mean he is bisexual.

Many men who later realize they are most definitely, positively gay, have had sex with women before this coming out to themselves, and some have even married a woman.
                      So you are saying that the arousal was purely mechanical?
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                        I find two social conservative positions compelling.

1. Pro-life. I am ecocentric and consider baby's life > woman's choice. This is my only "authoritarian" position, and it is in defense of the child.
                        Babies are tremendously damaging to the environment. Doing as little to increase the human population as possible is by far the most ecological stance.
                        Last edited by MikeH; March 5, 2010, 12:29.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

You assume people will be a negative impact on the biosphere. That is incorrect. The current situation might be as such for most people, but not all and things are changing. Where would we be if we had aborted Carsen or Naess. Each of them eliminated millions of footprints with study and words.

Changing the way we live is far more important. Reducing the population only to have it rise again, as ignorant and optimistic as it was is pathetic. With the lessons of overpopulation learned, we will be more prepared to reduce our footprint.

We need all the ideas and perspectives we can get. I would much rather have a couple environmental activists than 2 dead babies, for the good of the earth.
                          Last edited by Ecofarm; March 5, 2010, 12:11.
                          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Babies don't recycle - FACT!
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So you are saying that the arousal was purely mechanical?
                              Yes.

Men don't get turned on by Fleshlights but it'll do the trick.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                                Babies are tremendously damaging to the environment. Doing as little to increase the human population as possible is by far the most ecocentric stance.
                                You can't separate humans from the environment.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X