Republicans drool, Democrats rule.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans drool, Democrats rule.

Or otherwise, Mr. Fun reports on stuff CNN shows.

This thread is so Mr. Fun can post his stuff rather than trashing other threads. Have at it.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

lol
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What has been seen...
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Can all things Lincoln go here, too?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'd be happy if we could combine all Ben, MrFun, and Sloww posts to this thread.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ben's original post was in February... what the hell?

Then Asher bumps it with a 'lol' months later? What the hell?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You missed the epic deleted post, Alby.

It's a shame. I think you'd have REALLY liked it.

Do you like fish?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

can you give us a summary?
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Words cannot describe.

Comment

but it involved fish?

What happened? A spambot bumped this thread?
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Is Asher a spambot?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It was a 1-post poster. Not a spambot. It was a very direct image.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          It was a 1-post poster. Not a spambot. It was a very direct image.

How do you know it was not a spambot? Aren't all spambots 1-post posters? Or do you mean a DL? What would make a DL bump up a thread so many months old? I'd rather think a spambot would do it keying off maybe the search terms: Republican, Democrat, and CNN.

Comment

He never reads before asking something like that. He's a bonehead.

Comment

Who's the childish tool?

Comment

Working...
                              X