No announcement yet.

Adidas or Nike? What do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a spambot poll. I think the poster should be deleted.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

For golf shoes I buy Footjoy
      For gym shoes I prefer a simple canvas shoe without a lot of frills. Nike and Adidas doesn't seem to be able to make anything simple, or use canvas for that matter. I like my feet to breath, not stink.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm currently a VERY satisfied adidas customer. I've got two pairs of runners, and I think the last I bought new pairs (2), was back in 2006.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
          Having the right sneakers is important when you're leading an active lifestyle like me. Personally I wouldn't trust my feet in anything but Adadis.

For lighter footwear, like sandals, there's no need to be as exclusive. So far I've been very happy with my Hikes, which are well worn as you can see.

(I hate lol posts too, but I didn't expect this, and it gave me a laugh...)

Comment

I honestly think I look sexy in Adidas, to the point that I wear my running clothes even when not running. I am in my running clothes right now, actually.

Comment

I mostly just wear low-top Chucks.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

lol Apolyton fashion is like asking a bum for stock advice
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                X