No announcement yet.

Teach Ben Kenobi about Ottawa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't teach Ben Kenobi anything. He already knows everything.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

If I didn't have BK on Ignore, I would not know where to begin to teach BK so many other, more important things.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Well, I'd be working out in Westboro, so.

Is there any transit out that way?

Ok, just checked out the map. There's the 60 train with a stop at Westboro. Great. Now I have quite a few more options.

If I've got it correct, it's about a 20 minute train from downtown to Westboro?

The 95 bus runs from downtown past Westboro. It's a Transitway route so it's fast, about 10-15 minutes IIRC.

Not sure about the train, the only line that was in place when I moved was the North/South route from Carleton to Lebreton Flats.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Well, I'd be working out in Westboro, so.
          I think you've got the wrong Westboro.

The one you want is thatta way --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            If I didn't have BK on Ignore, I would not know where to begin to teach BK so many other, more important things.

I saw the title and saw who started it and felt the same thiung, do I start with his fetish for the San Diego Chargers and LT?

His man Krush on Asher?

Maybe how to swallow (a grenade)?

So many things, so lil time..

Gramps
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

The 95 bus runs from downtown past Westboro. It's a Transitway route so it's fast, about 10-15 minutes IIRC.

Not sure about the train, the only line that was in place when I moved was the North/South route from Carleton to Lebreton Flats.
              Ok, thanks so much Thoth. I was meaning your 'transitway'. I've only ridden it once.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You should be able to find a room at Royal Ottawa. It's pretty close to Westboro.
                The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Just make sure you don't get here before i move to Montreal.
                  What?

Comment

Did I mention I host great parties?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Bible-reading circlejerks does not a great party make.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ottawa rightfully belongs to the United States, as does the rest of the Nipissing Country.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Why would I throw bible studies?

Rosaries yes, bible studies, no.

Comment

Working...
                          X