Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is she hot though?

Comment

Kuci claims to have slept with her, so most likely not.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

My comment on the OP would be, know your audience. Think more about emotions than facts here. That's what you are talking to afterall.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Invite her to a fancy dress party, and tell her you are going in those ice skaters' garb.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Ouch.

Nothing personal; it's not like there's a great number of posters on Poly pulling down quality poon. The fact that you're getting laid at all puts you firmly in the top quartile of posters here.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                [17:09] Girl: can i ask a question?
                [17:10] Girl: are you insinuating that this is a defect of poorer, undeveloped countries?
                [17:10] Alex: that someone, somewhere, made an insensitive, mocking depiction of a part of their culture
                [17:10] Girl: (and i don't think that's true... just based on my own experience)
                [17:10] Alex: I'm trying to figure out how to explain this
                You could have said here that it is a sign of prestige as more people feel the need to denigrate your country/culture, and that China would have to get over it just like the rest of the developed world and avoided calling them poor and undeveloped that way.

But yea, apologize, you being in the right simply does not matter here.

Comment

Well, alternatively you could invade her.

Comment

Totally wild idea: apologise for having hurt her feelings?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Ben given people advise on how not to piss people off. Words of an expert.
                      Well if you know how to piss people off, you know how to avoid doing so as well.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You need to apologize: get down on your knees and say, "ah so, me tho tholly." That ought to patch things up.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Unfortunatedy, you canucks have it the same way
                          Not enough of us do. Too many America haters up here.

The other alternative is to say that America deserves to be hated, and to show how the attitude that all cultures deserve to be respected *except* America is bigotry.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Invite her to a fancy dress party, and tell her you are going in those ice skaters' garb
                            You're about halfway there.

Go to her door in a bufu with the correct hat and apologise. If Kuci has skillz he could pull that off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              The other alternative is to say that America deserves to be hated
                              That is plain idiotic, but I guess that you love if it so.

Edit: actually, I have to apologise to americans - this is a description of you, and you are not an american - you are a canuck.
                              Last edited by BlackCat; January 22, 2010, 21:26.
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                                "ah so, me tho tholly."

This.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X