Yes, Beverly is a total hottie
    36.84%
    No, I am gay as Boris
    21.05%
    No, I'd rather have Deanna
    31.58%
    Beverly? Give me the holodeck and a giant banana
    10.53%
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Good lord. I'm pissed we can still read the thread titles from people on our ignore list.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Does she have a vagina? Yes (AFAIK). Ergo, I'd hit it.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Getting a mite desperate?
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Desperate enough to not care if she has mites? Yes, that desperate.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

In the right light, sure.

Comment

I'd like to point out that KH is such a moth that he can't keep himself out of a thread, started by a person he pouts about continuously. It's called no self control. You see it manifest itself in many different ways, this being only one example.

And no, she's not really my type.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Example pics, please.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Man, how sad is it that Ben has to post a public poll to reassure his teetering sexuality.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                      Man, how sad is it that Ben has to post a public poll to reassure his teetering sexuality.
                      It's interesting he picked the most spineless female Star Trek character ever, and somebody old enough to be his mother.

Says volumes, really.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ah well, as you say Rusty Roof - Wet Cellar
                        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Gates Mcfadden was a hottie, and she had a short lived dectective show set in Hawaii in which she wore bikinis sometimes, but she has not aged well compared to the typical Hollywood consumer of cosmetic preservations.
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

STONE COLD FOX.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              It's interesting he picked the most spineless female Star Trek character ever, and somebody old enough to be his mother.

Says volumes, really.

Too fawnee Asher..allways a pleasure reading your posts sir!!!
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X