Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's balance the budget; what would you cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben, the problem is if we keep teaching our children about bull**** like creationism and religion and ****. That stuff will seriously short circuit our long term potential, if the rest of the world teaches things like, well, science.
    I've seen zero evidence for religion causing any of the above. Plenty of evidence that shattered families are causing academic difficulties.

You want to pin the blame on America, pin it on the dads who don't stay with their kids. Number one factor in academic performance.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

"Destroying their ability to think?" You're teaching them crap science in grade school. I don't know about you, but when I was in grade school I largely memorized stuff for the test and then forgot about it. I'm not saying it isn't bad, but it's not utterly catastrophic. The ones who do pay attention are the ones who will go on to college and have the error corrected by professors.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
      X