Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A serious question of seriousness. (Tell Jaguars what to do!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A serious question of seriousness. (Tell Jaguars what to do!)

What movie should I watch?

I have narrowed it down to Forrest Gump or Psycho. Please advise.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Gladiator.

AM I NOT MERCIFUL!?!

Comment

I do not have it. You lose, sir.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

You do have it, it's on the series of tubes. Stop losing at the interwebs.

Comment

I prefer to watch in high quality, but I am on my home internet connection. When I return to school, I will make a good-faith effort to acquire Gladiator.

Comment

Re:OP, Psycho, assuming it's the original and not that silly remake with Anne Heche.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'll vote for Forrest Gump. How goes ye Jaguar?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I just finished watching the new Harry Potter movie. What a piece of crap. How in the hell did David Yates get the nod to direct the last two movies when his previous two films in the series have sucked ass?
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Because they'll sell well regardless. The people who like Harry Potter don't give a **** who directs.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                    I just finished watching the new Harry Potter movie. What a piece of crap. How in the hell did David Yates get the nod to direct the last two movies when his previous two films in the series have sucked ass?
                    Would have been nice if they could have gotten Cuaron for the final two.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You don't even need to shoot that high. Just get someone good.

A better-looking Ginny Weasley wouldn't hurt, either.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

HP4 was okay, but had problems that were only going to get worse with 5, and they should have seen that.

Comment

Not going to happen. Rowling insists on British actors.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

British actors are fine, for the most part. It's British directors who are ruining the series.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Should have got Ken Loach to direct. What those ****ing pointy-hatted ***** need most is extended improvised monologues on how Thatcherism destroyed the British sense of community.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X