Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many posts can I make before Lori bans me again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'm really not concerned what two pandaphiles think. Go back to the panda diddler site if you love it so much.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yuck.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Sloww and Nikolai sitting in a tree...

Can you take your love fest back to the panda****ers site.
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I feel at home here at Poly. Only problem is, there's so much litter here that has been allowed to lie for years...

Comment

Kinda like home
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oerdin making Sloww cry...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

What, don't I count as one of the good posters Nikolai?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                    "All." Not all. There still is some good posters here Slowwy, like you. But I wrote "all" with apostrophes because it feels so more and more.
                    Given that all Sloww does around here is post pathetic insults like, "You meathead," thinking that he's a good poster makes you a meathead. I guess kissing ass with atrociuosly lame birthday threads is what a good poster does.

Go back to panda****ing.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      What, don't I count as one of the good posters Nikolai?
                      You want me to name every single poster I like? Yes, I like your presence Ben, although I believe you still have some things to learn, like how to get other people to not hate you.

DaShi: I don't know what he might or might not have said lately, but Sloww's always been a nice fellow.

Comment

Only as long as your agree with his myopic and ignorant viewpoints.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                          DaShi: I don't know what he might or might not have said lately, but Sloww's always been a nice fellow.
                          Yes - like the way he fondly calls people he's "nice" to, "idiots," and so on.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I don't make the qualifications, nor insist that anyone compete for the title.
                            If you choose to try and be an idiot, I only make the observation.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But your idiot meter seems to be way off. Maybe you're reading it backwards.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                I don't make the qualifications, nor insist that anyone compete for the title.
                                If you choose to try and be an idiot, I only make the observation.
                                You're too funny.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X