No announcement yet.

CONSPIRACY ALERT! (Ben Asher related!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONSPIRACY ALERT! (Ben Asher related!)

I just read in one of my theology books about the masoretes.
    The masoretes are the guys that annotated the Hebrew Bible by inserting (among other things) vowel-signs. (hebrew did not include vowels!)

The most important texts we have of the hebrew bible is the so called masoretic text! (About 10th/11th century AD) It was preserved and created by the: BEN ASHER MASORETES!

Now all pieces fall into the correct place!
    NB: This thread is not about masoretes or the hebrew bible or about vowels, It's about BEN ASHER!

This can't be a coincident!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Threads about polytubby users are verboten.
    Blah

Comment

This thread is about the Ben Asher Masoretes
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
        Threads about polytubby users are verboten.
        He'd probably know that if he came around the OT every now and then.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hi, I'm Ben Kenobi and I approve of this thread.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Me too. Awesome. Now, the question is: Which is Ben Asher's real persona? BK? Asher? Someone else? OMGawesome.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I never took Ben for a Jew... Asher, yeah I could see that. So, I'm thinking this is an internal religious struggle the BenAsher is playing out through DLs... BAN HIM/THEM!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

WTF would you call me a jew?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Masoretes were jews. And, you're always angry at something/someone. And, in my head you're always swearing in Yiddish.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Pure gold.

BTW, I found Ben Asher: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahlarue
                    Last edited by Dale; December 17, 2009, 19:18.

Comment

M-Ed from Rutgers?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                      X