X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    Imran definitely committed a fowl.
    Four shame. He is a nobel poster.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It doesn't really effect you though...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Were that all of us were as amenable as Boris has been.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Amen to that preposition.

Comment

I can't believe I drug myself out of bed this morning to read this crap.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah, you should be aspirin to do something better with your day.

Comment

your fryer will be on you for your slovenely ways.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                  Imran definitely committed a fowl.
                  Yes. You wood think he new better.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Ok, I don't know where else to post this.

On the local public radio news broadcast, they were covering the presumed deaths of two climbers on Mt. Hood who disappeared after they started climbing on Friday. The anchor noted that the father of one of the persons said that he "did not hold a grudge against Mt. Hood for his loss. He still considers it a majestic mountain."

Are you ****ing kidding me? Is this a common problem, people holding grudges against inanimate objects?
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I ****ing hate my pager, and on at least a biweekly basis fantasize about smashing it to bits with a hammer, or dousing it in kerosene and tossing a match, etc etc etc.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Do you blame your pager for deaths?
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

If you count the slow, agonizing death of my soul, then the answer is yes indeedily-do.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

...or the quick, agonizing real deaths caused by Guy's attempts to practice "medicine" when paged
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I hold a grudge against my (recent) inability to get laid. Is that an inanimate object, or simply because I'm not slutty enough?

Comment

Ow know I get Asher's mute points. I mustard mist this thread yeast today...
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X