Banning Greenhouse gases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banning Greenhouse gases

Now that CO2 has been banned, why are folks settling for banning one of the weakest green house gases?

Just look at DiHydrogen Monoxide. It is the strongest Greenhouse gas of all.

greenhouse, data, global, warming, effect, water, vapor, anthropogenic, potential, charts, graphs, carbon, dioxide, co2, methane, nitrous, oxide, cfc, cfc's, nox, concentration, contribution
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

But dhmo pollution are taken seriously :

Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division provides an international clearinghouse for information on Dihydrogen Monoxide including current research results, governmental regulations, and exposure and contamination alerts. Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) can be dangerous to humans. Dihydrogen Monoxide causes death and destruction. Dihydrogen Monoxide is found in acid rain. Dihydrogen Monoxide is found in rivers and streams.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

if methane goes on that list, i'm screwed.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

The Copenhagen folks are so shortsighted.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

lol dihydrogen monoxide = water lol

I for one have never seen that joke posted before, let alone fifty ****ing times.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Still funnier than your threads.

Comment

The worst poster on apolyton disapproves of my threads

Comment

So you've patched things up with rah, I take it?

Comment

As stupid and malicious as rah may be, you have always been the worst poster on apolyton

Comment

No, wait, that's unfair - Sava got pretty annoying at times, so you may have occasionally slipped into second place

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Still funnier than your threads.
                      Nothing you do or say is ever funny.

Comment

That's unfair, sometimes he's hilarious, though never when he intended to be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          The worst poster on apolyton disapproves of my threads
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I checked, and the internet version of the joke is at least ten years old at this point.

Comment

dont those hydrogen cell cars advertise how they emit water...vapor?

Comment

Working...
                              X