No announcement yet.

hypothetically...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd be better off because you won't be saddled with a litter of little Nazis.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Please explain to me why it would be better for me to dump her. I mean except for the grand reward of being popular or at least less reviled on an internet forum where I often troll?

Dude, she's a ****ing Nazi. You're a piece of **** if you don't dump her.

Besides, simply dumping her won't win you any popularity points here. You need to perform ass-to-mouth for that.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hera, she's to my right.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
          You'd be better off because you won't be saddled with a litter of little Nazis.
          Yes, I would have no hand in their upbringing and she would force them to run aroung Sieg Heiling and practicing shooting small arms and every two weeks she would sti them down and read to them, ever so lovingly, Mein Kamph and then lecture them on how evil the Jews are.

Listen. Racism is wrong, but considering I live in a racially mostly homogemus country it practically dosen't seem like a big deal to me. And she isn't bothered by ethnic minorities (immigrants from former Yugoslavia) or Chinese (who seem to be the only numerus noticeable minorty besides the Albanians and Gypsies).
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
            Please explain to me why it would be better for me to dump her. I mean except for the grand reward of being popular or at least less reviled on an internet forum where I often troll?

Dude, she's a ****ing Nazi. You're a piece of **** if you don't dump her.
            She isn't a Nazi. She's just a bit racist. As far as I can tell she never hurt any member of a racial minority or even went to white supremacist events. **** dude, by that logic half of China and Japan shouldn't be breeding.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

If you aren't going to take our advice then go **** yourself. She's a Nazi racist slut and you're a Nazi racist piece of **** if you stay with her. Plus you don't understand the central limit theorem.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

**** dude, by that logic half of China and Japan shouldn't be breeding.

Half of Japan isn't breeding and the Chinese do have their one-child policy. Now it's your turn to do something positive for the world.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Hera, she's to my right.
                  First good arguement for dumping in the thread.

But I have to say, what is so horrible about being morally ambivalent about Hitler to the same extent as to lets say Stalin or Mao or Ghengis? She has a bad opinion of him, because of the mass murder of Jews (which she considers bad as Jews by her words are "civilized" and contribute to society) and fighting an agressive war he could never win.

As to blacks and gypsies, her argument is that gypsies have a culture of poverty but if they assimilated they would probably be no worse than Middle Easterners. For blacks he says some can be good people, but whenever you have a substantial population of them anywhere on the planet they burden the society that hosts them with social ills disproportionate to their numbers (she cited crime rates) and that discrimination could never possibly account for all of the differences in stats.

Comment

slut
                    Why slut? Why do you insist on calling her a nazi?

Comment

Because she's a nazi slut.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Of all the crap here... the only guy who's made any sense on the contrarian position in the thread is Ben Kenobi (his PM's are the only normal anti responses).

Comment

I'm going to disagree with everyone else in the thread and say go for it, as long as you don't ever let her indoctrinate any kids.

Comment

What part of "Nazis = bad" doesn't make sense to you?
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Cmon Hera, you can do it. You're one of the very intelligent people here - so you can.

Just man up. She isn't "a bit racist". That would be someone with slight prejudices due to upbringing or something but without any actual racist beliefs. Believing that black people or Gypsies have no place in Europe is pure racist. If she doesn't have a problem with Jews because "they're civilized and contribute to society", that probably means that her problem with black people is exactly that - she doesn't see them as civilized or valid contributors to our society. If that's not racism, I dunno what is.

Her not hurting members of minorities is a cheap-ass excuse. One doesn't have to be violent to be racist. But would she support, say, forced deportations of black people from Western countries? Sounds like she would.

Frankly, I'm surprised how you can have a relationship with someone who has such views. I know I couldn't. I could have a relationship with someone that disagrees with me on certain things, but not with someone that holds views I consider despicable and disgusting.
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Because she's a nazi slut.
                                A true Nazi wouldn't date a Slav and wouldn't dislike Hitler.
                                A slut needs to have quite a few more sexual partners than she did.

You are just a jerk. Give me a good argument why she is some epicenter of vile darkness that will ruin my life. You just resort to name calling.

What if she was a black girl who came from Angola and tought Mughabe (or what that crazy guy in Zimbabwe is called) isn't a bad leader and that whites have no buisness living in Angola?

Comment

Working...
                                X