No announcement yet.

Legalization of Drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you want to ban cigarettes and other tobacco products, right?
    I find it hilarious that the attitude that cigarettes were harmless is now applied to marijuana, by the same folks who want to regulate smoking out of existance.

Personally, given the effects it has on schizophrenics, and the mood altering portions of it is enough for me to keep marijuana banned. I'm not aware of any similar effects of tobacco.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Er, that's sort of the whole bloody point of firearms, that they cause damage to people (or animals, or tin cans, et cetera). The damage is not always permanent, but it happens pretty frequently. Why exactly does this need explaining?
      You can use firearms without hurting any person. I don't consider geese to be 'persons' but I'll concede we probably have some PETA lovers who do think that killing a goose is worse than killing a person.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

How's that marijauna ban working out?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          I find it hilarious that the attitude that cigarettes were harmless is now applied to marijuana, by the same folks who want to regulate smoking out of existance.

Personally, given the effects it has on schizophrenics, and the mood altering portions of it is enough for me to keep marijuana banned. I'm not aware of any similar effects of tobacco.
          I wasn't expecting any sort of consistency from you, anyway.

So the effects on a relatively small % of the population, and that it alters mood means it should be banned. So long, alcohol...

Oh, and tobacco IS considered a mood-altering substance.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
          X