Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay politicians come out of the closet and into the cabinet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asher, don't argue with the ****. It'll just make your head hurt.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

All of Toronto's crappy mayors have all been heterosexual.
      Seems, I'm dealing with a 'true believer' here.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        I find it amusing that you are part of the crowd that elects people based on who they sleep with, while the article is saying most Canadians have gotten past about caring who one sleeps with.
        Exactly. Smitherman's sexuality won't matter in this race except with people like Ben.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          I honestly don't see why anyone who professes to be a true liberal would brag about that. It's like Atlanta when it chooses mayors based on the colour of their skin.
          At least they're fully functional. Imagine them trying to run a government if they were blind or deaf or some other deformity. It'd be impossible!
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well played.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sorry guys. Jews again.
              "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

You say that like they're backing up your pipes or something.
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  Well played.
                  I can't be too sympathetic knowing he chose to be that way.

Comment

At least they're fully functional. Imagine them trying to run a government if they were blind or deaf or some other deformity. It'd be impossible!
                    Taking that conclusion, I should favour Rush as prez because he has an implant.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

No, he's a drug addict. He'll be soft on drug pushers.

Comment

He'll only be soft on white-collar drugs - he'll make meth possession a capital offense.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                        X