Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has all of them.

RIP.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, why didn't you then provide those missing in the other thread ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This is now the third memorial thread on this. He trashed the first one, ignored the second... Get over yourself, Ben, you're not the only person who can make memorial threads.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Wow, Ben takes disrespect of the dead to a whole new level.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This is the most disgusting thing I've seen on this forum.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I guess that Ben has a cause and that he tries to involve these innocent victims in it.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                This is the most disgusting thing I've seen on this forum.
                Not quite. The other two were...travesties.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You posted in the other one. This one is just Ben taking advantage of these peoples' deaths for his own agenda. Ben has had a hard on for this since the tragic event occurred. Do you really want to be associated with that?
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I would rather be associated with true condolences than bull****, so yes.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Do you really think that Ben cares about these people, when he's used them to promote his own agenda? Are you so easily fooled?
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

His own agenda? Is he into coffin sales? Don't answer. I see your attempt to turn this into a 3rd bull**** thread.

Comment

So that's a yes.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Sloww is right. Dashi, you are making a good case for being a larger waste of skin than Ben is.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I've seen your record here. You're not someone I want in my corner.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                This is now the third memorial thread on this. He trashed the first one, ignored the second... Get over yourself, Ben, you're not the only person who can make memorial threads.

Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X