Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perogies with Sour Cream and Fried Onions

... with slices of sausage.

Not factory dough. Home made dough and filling.

Ukrainians know how to eat!

Better than Hummus, IMO.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Perogies are great. One thing I don't like about this neck of the woods is that there just aren't enough Ukrainians or Poles to have great perogies.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Perogies can be either very good or very bad depending on ingredients and chef.

Even the bad ones are better than hummus though.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I was going to say 'yummm', but then you had to ruin it with sausage.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

They are called vareniki!
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Just because you have a history of subjugating Ukrainians doesn't mean you can rename their food.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I never heard of perogies.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

That's the beauty of Chicago. Name the minority and there's at least a square mile dedicated to them so whatever delicacy you're looking for, it can be found quite easily.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                  Perogies are great. One thing I don't like about this neck of the woods is that there just aren't enough Ukrainians or Poles to have great perogies.
                  I think that's an exaggeration. With the current numbers of Ukrainians and Poles can there's supply for enough perogies during the next decades

Unless you make them too big, of course.
                  Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                    Just because you have a history of subjugating Ukrainians doesn't mean you can rename their food.
                    Exactly, tell that to the Poles. They're called vareniki both in Russian and in Ukrainian. Pierogi (Pyrihi) means pies in Ukrainian.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Perogies

I still like hummus better though
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                        I was going to say 'yummm', but then you had to ruin it with sausage.

JM

Rawrr!
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Hmm.

I think I like Perogies more than Hummus. But then I'm german, so.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You're not German. You're some backwoods freak from Canada.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm trying to remember the name of the Ukranian diner in NYC where I used to go...the owner had been murdered years ago, and they were still trying to find his killer. It has news clippings all over the front window about it.

Anyway, they had the best food. My particular favorite were the potato pancakes, served with sour cream and sauerkraut... mmmm!
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X