No announcement yet.

What's the Best Thing You've Ever Done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Best Thing You've Ever Done?

I don't mean in terms of what you've done the best, but what have you done that justifies your being here, on this planet?

I once helped stop someone from committing suicide, from all the way across the country, finding out enough about the person to be able send the police to stop them. That person seems to be having a very good life today. If I don't do anything else with my life, that justifies my existence.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

*shrug* I've discovered the secrets to the universe.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I've prevented a lot of murders.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

How? By not committing them?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Don't make me be lax in my duties. :wiglaf:
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

what have you done that justifies your being here, on this planet?
            I keep local liquor stores in business.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Dammit Lori. You stole my line.

Hmm, let's see. Best thing I've ever done, for anybody? Probably helping a certain someone get a nice house that she loves.

If not that, then convincing a gal to keep her baby. I'm sure both appreciate that now.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Dammit Lori. You stole my line.
                But you're just a Christian. You didn't discover anything. Jesus did.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I posted lolcats on the internet.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

But you're just a Christian. You didn't discover anything. Jesus did.
                    We all have to discover Him. It's just a superbly ironic statement.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Pride is a mortal sin.
                      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Being a Boomer means having done nothing of value.

I've collected a lot of money for many charitable organizations.
                        I've built houses for the poor.
                        I've been a big brother type.
                        I've tutored a lot of minority students.

But my daughter if the best thing I've every done.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You did your daughter? Ewww.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            We all have to discover Him. It's just a superbly ironic statement.
                            His life is detailed in the best selling book of all time. Seriously, how hard was it to discover him?

Comment

Dan Brown
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X