Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Yeah, HB. Maybe the weather will cooperate and you can hit the links tomorrow to celebrate.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Golfing in October? You just blew my mind.

Happy Birthday JRabbit!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

He's out there right now, I've been stalking him.

Here's a photo:

Monkey!!!

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Comment

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Happy Birthday Jr
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Happy birthday, JR! :beer:

Comment

Another successful trip around the sun. Congrats!
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Thanks all. Just back from a fabulous dinner with Mrs. Rabbit -- a trio of crusted filets (mushroom, horseradish, bleu cheese) with an awesome cabernet, then a hugely overpoured Remy Martin VSOP after.

I am replete.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

(\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

hb jr

Comment

Working...
                              X