Rush Limbaugh and the Obama Thesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Rush may be a pompous biased talking head, but you guys continually prove that you're just as bad.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Who isn't biased?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well at least you don't pretend you're not. I'll give ya that. I know I am but I still listen with as much an open mind as possible. But that doesn't mean I hear everything said.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Rush may be a pompous biased talking head, but you guys continually prove that you're just as bad.
            We, at least, base our biased opinions on the facts. Rush simply makes his up.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I thought I saw a survey the other day, that said wrt to politics, Rush's audience was the most informed of anyone's.

Whether it's cause or effect, I'll leave that to you.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I thought I saw a survey that said that all christians suffer from a biochemical disorder that prevents reasoning.

Whether it completely shuts down all rational thought, I'll leave that to you.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                  We, at least, base our biased opinions on the facts
                  Speak for yourself.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                  X