No announcement yet.

Apolyton will rise again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted there a few times, but a few years later my post count is zero.
    Were my posts deleted, or archived, or was I given a PCR? WHO KNOWS!?!
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns View Post
      Archived, most likely.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
        Maybe they can take AAHZ when they go back to CFC.
        actually during the April Fools Prank of 2008 i ended up becoming a "leader" of their underground resistance movement that wanted to make a breakoff site, because of Thunderfall's "treachery" related to CivJunction. I was made a mod of several of those boards before i realized that effort would be involved and also the prank was exposed.

in b4: gb2/CFC i posted that simply for my own vanity. Im AAHZ you know how i roll, sun.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You're just a god to end all gods, aren't you?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

actually that happened in 2007 because i conquered ForumWarz in February of 2008 and the CFC thing came before that. thats right.
            Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns View Post
              We don't do PCRs. They're not in the archives, either. Can't find any (soft) deleted posts, either. Can't have made many posts, because we rarely delete threads completely.
              a.k.a. ainwood, CFC Forums Co-Administrator
              Some Ainwood guy is so up his arse that if he ever had haemharroids (sp), he'd have to take the cream orally! What a total dick!

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                actually during the April Fools Prank of 2008 i ended up becoming a "leader" of their underground resistance movement that wanted to make a breakoff site, because of Thunderfall's "treachery" related to CivJunction. I was made a mod of several of those boards before i realized that effort would be involved and also the prank was exposed.

in b4: gb2/CFC i posted that simply for my own vanity. Im AAHZ you know how i roll, sun.
                Gaius Octavius? Ball Lightning?
                a.k.a. ainwood, CFC Forums Co-Administrator
                Some Ainwood guy is so up his arse that if he ever had haemharroids (sp), he'd have to take the cream orally! What a total dick!

Comment

yup. and Nylan (Nolan)
                  Last edited by ZEE; October 21, 2009, 04:13. Reason: forgot he had a different name there
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

About sites that are down:
                    Civilization Fanatics forum is also down, or are they gone?

Comment

Their server couldn't handle the group orgasm that occurred with the announcement of civ V.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes, I was thinking something like that
                        I am one of the people with new interest in CIV because of CIV 5...
                        Last edited by Hanterp; February 19, 2010, 10:26.

Comment

What the hell is a scarlett smilie suppose to look like?
                          Last edited by MrFun; February 19, 2010, 11:51.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

@ CFC DDOS'ing itself
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

Well welcome Hanterp.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Hanterp View Post
                                About sites that are down:
                                Civilization Fanatics forum is also down, or are they gone?
                                Up and running but with some traffic delays

"Currently Active Users: 1337 (287 members and 1050 guests) "
                                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                                X