Gay activists to set up Stockyards kissing booth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
    The most annoying thing about you, Patty, is your stubbornness. You started off in this thread making an incomprehensibly stupid statement with a universal qualifier, spent a dozen posts or so insisting you didn't misspeak and insulting anyone who read it as you wrote it, and then tried to claim when cornered that you never did such a thing. It's all here in this thread.

False. I made one very broad but still on topic post that one poster questioned after which I spent one, ONE, post explaining clearly and in detail exactly what I meant.

You, being privy to both posts, inexplicably ignored the more substantive of the two and focused on the first. There really is no rationale for you doing so from an intellectual stand point, the only justification possible for your actions is that you are an ass hole who for some reason has some very odd and wholly unsubstantiated preconceived assumptions about me.

One really has to accept at this point that you are consciously, and obviously so, failing to accept the basic logic of my position because you are not willing to accept that people like me (who we know you are bigoted against because of your statments in this thead) are not exactly what you expected when you launched you head long charge into bottomless stupidity that summarizes your participation in this thread.

Note, and tellingly so, you have yet to address my positions on gay issues I stated for you plainly. Supposedly some of them are obsolete, yet you won't actually point to one because that is pretty much overt admission that you have misjudged me severely. Unfortunately for you, your failure to address them also constitutes overt admission that you have misjudged me severely.

Then you make a statement that says, in no uncertain terms, that minorities should "live their life as everyone else does" in the context of discussing flamboyant behaviour, and then pretend to mean that doesn't mean the gays should not be flamboyant, etc. And then you think by whipping out the smoke and mirrors and delusions by claiming things like I'm just out to rip into you, everyone "laughs at me", you "stomped" me in this thread, etc probably partly hoping if you say it, it'll be true.
    It astounds me, and no doubt everyone here, why when I give a paragraph with multiple complimentary sentences that as a whole constitute a complete position, you insist on chopping them into little pieces and pretending the others don't exist so you can create some strawman that is obviously not representative of anything said in this thread.

What is even more puzzling is that the above being realized by everyone, you continue to pretend it is a viable tactic for you to continue to use. Its like watching infantry perpetually charge machine guns nest over no mans land, only its you dying each time.

Just own up to the reality of what your comments say, or retract them if they do not mirror your beliefs.
    Why would I do such a thing. My position makes perfect sense, and even you in a brief flash of sanity said so yourself. You have already left the field Asher, waving your flag now is just astounding pitiful.
    Last edited by Patroklos; October 15, 2009, 18:01.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• I'll go on the record and say I think both Patty and Asher should apologize for slandering the good name of weasels. They have been unfairly maligned several times in this thread.
      I apologize, I should be proud the carry the honorary Weasel
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Asher...?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• : popcorn :
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• opcorn:
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• There's a reason "weasel" is an insult.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Troll.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X