No announcement yet.

Obama Wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Obama won for not being Bush, then the prize should go to America, for electing Obama.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Straybow View Post
      [Q=DaShi;5693666]Then why didn't Bush intervene in Afghanistan before 9/11?[/Q] Because he didn't have a pair of ruby warmonger slippers that he could click his heels and say, "I want to conquer Afghanistan, I want to conquer Afghanistan, I want to conquer Afghanistan."
      Wow, Mr. Grammatically, you really didn't see what I did there.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Nope, just answering a fool according to his folly.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          Then why didn't Bush intervene in Afghanistan before 9/11?
          Because he didn't care a fig about Afghanistan, al Qaeda or bin Ladin. He was obsessed with his desire to invade Iraq.

Comment

• Which just goes to show why the Peace Prize is a Piece of ****e.

Politically motivated rather than actually warrantable.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Nope, just answering a fool according to his folly.
              Whoosh! Clearly you are too stupid to talk to.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• [Q=DaShi;5694374]Whoosh! Clearly you are too stupid to talk to.[/Q] You didn't do anything "grammatically," and any other supposed subtlety is apparently so subtle that only you can see it.

You should try saying something of substance once in a while, so you could prove you are as smart as you think you are... or not, as the case may be.
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• He's right, though. You are too stupid to talk.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Says the guy that watches and posts stupid cartoons.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• My cartoons are smarter than you will ever be, Slowwy.

Comment

• For ****'s sake, people, lay off the personal attacks. If you all are so bent on inflicting harm on others, go home and beat your wives or strangle your kittens. Just don't do it here. Come on, now.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

[Q=DaShi;5694374]Whoosh! Clearly you are too stupid to talk to.[/Q] You didn't do anything "grammatically," and any other supposed subtlety is apparently so subtle that only you can see it.
                          So you can only see things grammatically and not in context. ******. Figure it out and I'll give you a cookie.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            For ****'s sake, people, lay off the personal attacks. If you all are so bent on inflicting harm on others, go home and beat your wives or strangle your kittens. Just don't do it here. Come on, now.
                            Are you advocating we should commit crimes?
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• [Q=DaShi;5694887]So you can only see things grammatically and not in context. ******. Figure it out and I'll give you a cookie.[/Q]I didn't have to figure it out, I'd already said that Bush could not magically foresee 9/11, and therefore did not act against Bin Laden in his Afghani shelter. You apparently missed that. Again, you're not as smart as you think you are.

Comment

• That had nothing to do with what I said. You should have just asked for clarification, if you didn't understand. Instead, you just made a retarded ass of yourself.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X