X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book of the decade!

I can't wait to get my copy.
    Attached Files
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

On my Christmas wishlist
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Has to be ghostwritten, eh.

Comment

I can't wait to read her pearls of wisdom.

My life is sure to be a better and brighter place.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Why are people allowed to write memoirs before they are ****ing ancient and/or have accomplished something important in life?

Comment

She is important dammit!

She's a shining star of the Republican Party.

Comment

You can't run for POTUS without a book. *wink* You betcha!
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

What a great picture on the cover. If you look close you can see Russia.

Comment

Why isn't she looking at the camera?

Comment

The photographer is part of the liberal media
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Blame JFK for the bookwriting requirement.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

They put her in a red jacket?

Are they trying for the "Going Rouge" joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          They put her in a red jacket?
                          With an American flag pin on her lapel.

Comment

The real fun stuff is that she's probably the next american president

oh,... wait
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Couldn't resist.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X