No announcement yet.

This forum has been claimed in the name of the GG of Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she's the worst gg in the history of Canada. Seriously.

I wish the Queen got to make the appointment.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

So move to Yankeestan. We don't want you. GTFO.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

GG Allen?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I see Ben has added a touch of racism to his ensemble.

It really does complete the outfit.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I'm unclear on whether he hates francophones, blacks, Haitians, refugees, or some combination of the above.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I see Ben has added a touch of racism to his ensemble.
              I really think the Queen's representative should actually respect and support the monarchy. It's sort of in the job description.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I'm unclear on whether he hates francophones, blacks, Haitians, refugees, or some combination of the above.
                Refugee?

No, it's just Michaelle Jean. Sorry for not getting all the accents in there. Her sole qualifications were that she was a black woman who was a francophone. Ugh. Affirmative action really annoys me. All she does is fly twice a year to the caribbean and back on our taxpayer dime. I'll be thrilled if Harper has the Queen choose her representative again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Refugee?

No, it's just Michaelle Jean. Sorry for not getting all the accents in there. Her sole qualifications were that she was a black woman who was a francophone. Ugh. Affirmative action really annoys me. All she does is fly twice a year to the caribbean and back on our taxpayer dime. I'll be thrilled if Harper has the Queen choose her representative again.
                  Why don't you detail for everyone why the previous, say, 5 GG were more qualified.

Thanks.

I hope whenever you get a job, people point out your sole qualifications were that you were a mentally-challenged deaf guy.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X