No announcement yet.

Who are we to guess at the mind of God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are we to guess at the mind of God?

Now dickgirl-free, in accordance with Lori's instructions.
    Yes, it's right there in the Bible.
    66.67%
    No. God thinks masturbation is A-OK.
    0.00%
    Banana
    33.33%
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

What if I wanted to vote for an option that isn't on your poll??? What then??????
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Bless your heart, Drake.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

To answer the poll, masturbation makes the baby Jesus cry.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          What if I wanted to vote for an option that isn't on your poll??? What then??????
          That's what the Banana option is for.

Comment

**** the banana option. Seriously, **** it right in the ear.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

And you still left off the options I mentioned.

Abstaining.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Hello there! I see you are discussing masturbation.

If you masturbate thinking about it in a negative impact to the regulations of the reduction of nuclear penis, the penis will be good for the bottom to reduce the size of the building and reduce the number of sperm in the bad computer . All the serious problems in their problems, but we believe that masturbation caused serious damage to the liberal agenda.

Today, the dangers of masturbation, I will not say a thing naturally. External memory. Affect behavior, social isolation and often lonely, craving 9-11 over and over and over. And even in the real world would be a new way. Your world is filled with despair. I do not think that women and birds, I will not marry. I'm in hell, I do not want to go in this direction. Very good for them. 9-11 changed everything.

People with disabilities in Florida, but the actual pipe, tube nutrition, respiratory state oil pipeline and other things that we need is love. Meetings with people with disabilities, explains in everyday life, to show honor and dignity of disabled people in our society. "Fear and hatred in the experience of expulsion tube."

Terry Schiavo made a big issue. At slaughter. Sad response, we stopped at the point of operation, with an accuracy of a small rubber latex free material. Terry quotes McGovern is true that people with disabilities in the pipeline is not a serious problem - my only piece of equipment modifications.
                RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

I vote banana every time regardless of what the question is.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    To answer the poll, masturbation makes the baby Jesus cry.
                    Are you implying that the adult Jesus was down with a little tunic pool?
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                      Are you implying that the adult Jesus was down with a little tunic pool?
                      Dude, once Josh hit 12 or so, he was jacking it every night thinking about Mary Magdalene.

Also: hooray, someone fixed RoboCon!

Comment

They really need to clean house here.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

it does seem a bit dusty.

Comment

Working...
                          X