• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUESS WHO BANGIN

dat AAHZ fella.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Hugh Masekela for something to lively up ourselves with. 'The Boy's Doin' It' :

Whatever it may be...
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Mandrill need to know. 'Can You Get It ?' :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• MOAR JAY ROcK

moar AAHZ
          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Last edited by SlowwHand; October 17, 2013, 03:04.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• AS THE cKARDS FALL

AAHZ still stands.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

• As Cary Grant might say, I've come over all gay, all of a sudden...

The Brothers Butch & 'Kay, Why ?'

Comment

• Black Randy & The Metrosquad have blue balls by the sound of it... 'I'm A Loner With A Boner'... how quaint.

Comment

• Also recorded by Byrd E Bath and Rodney Dangerfield... 'Florence of Arabia' :

Comment

• Rod McKuen and 'Eros'- the unhappy hustler...

Comment

• well some days...
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Still a big gay homo. And now I'm coming out of the closet and confessin'.... I like some country 'n' western music. Though perhaps not this....

Peter Grudzien 'Star Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere'....

Comment

• Harrison Kenendy's 'Closet Queen' :

Amusing video, though obviously clearly untrue in every case...

Comment

• The Miracles explaining population variations in Californian cities...

'Ain't Nobody Straight In L.A.' :

Comment

• Black Randy & Metrosquad with 'Trouble At The Cup'- reminds me in some ways of early Devo...

Comment

Working...
                                X