No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• At least it's stopped raining...

Tinariwen and 'Lulla' :

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• WHO ELSE YOU KNOW cKAN HOLD THEY OWN WIT MOLLY IN A SONG THRADE

well...?
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone baadddd...... Koko Taylor, Little Walter, Willie Dixon & Victoria Spivey test out the theory...

'Wang Dang Doodle' :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Marlena Shaw- I never get tired of her, or this song. This version is scorchin' :

'Woman Of The Ghetto'

Comment

• Groovey. Eumir Deodato and 'September 13' :

Comment

• And over to Lalo Schifrin on a 'Roller Coaster' :

Comment

• I love a good remix. Talking Heads and 'I Zimbra' :

Sorry, had to post this version too :

because of the video....

Comment

• Maybe the best clip in all of my playlists. Shame to all the young'uns who can't appreciate it:

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• A song to make you feel warm and tingly.... Manu Chao and 'Siberie Fleuve Amour' :

Comment

• One for C0ckney geezer- from way down south Angola way- Tony Von and
                        'N'Hoca' :

Comment

• Kuljit Bhamra and Red Note Ensemble- 'Reels to Raga' :

Comment

• Los Charly's Orchestra & 'Ten Cuidao' :

Comment

• Wizkid and Femi Kuti, 'Jaiye Jaiye' :

Comment

• A meeting with Medusa... Gorgon City ft. MNEK: Ready For Your Love :

Comment

Working...
                                X