• Once more, just in case?
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
      Once more, just in case?

Twice less for that song and that duet.

Sly and the Family Stone:

Everybody dance to the music....
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Michael Palmer and Jim Brown, 'Ghetto Dance' :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Oscar Brown Jr. and 'Signifyin' Monkey' :

Comment

• Colourbox and 'Tarantula' :

Comment

• Winged Migration soundtrack:

Comment

• I fixed those last two, which were posted in error, a troll on Ben and Aeson from another thread

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused.... Elvis Costello and ' (The Angels Want To Wear My) Red Shoes' :

Comment

• I need the noises of destruction. Nick Lowe and (I Love The Sound Of) Breaking Glass :

Comment

• Far away in time.... 'Echo Beach' from Martha and Her Muffin Tops.

Comment

• Fun Boy Three and friends remain laconic, even taciturn :

'Our Lips Are Sealed'...

Comment

• Everything I have in my head. The B 52s and 'Give Me Back My Man' :

Comment

• 'Do You Wanna Funk ?' :

Sylvester

Comment

• An elegant man. Jobriath and 'I'mAMan' :

Comment

Working...
                                X