A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Martyn sings of 'Spencer The Rover' :

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Get Bach to where you once belonged... Wynder K Frog and 'Harpsichord Shuffle' :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• The Spencer Davis Group would like you to 'Gimme Some Lovin' ' :

Comment

• Traffic in 'The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys' :

Comment

• Free are 'All Right Now' :

Comment

• Fairport Convention 'Meet On The Ledge' :

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• U.S.A. !!! U.S.A. !!!!! U.S.A. !!! U.S.A. !!!!! U.S.A. !!! U.S.A. !!!!! U.S.A. !!! U.S.A. !!!!! U.S.A. !!! U.S.A. !!!!! U.S.A. !!! U.S.A. !!!!! U.S.A. !!! U.S.A. !!!!!

Strange Folk, the Americans :

Eden Ahbez, from 'Eden's Island'

Comment

• Sandy Bull from 'Fantasias For Guitar & Banjo' :

and yes, that is 'Carmina Burana'...

Comment

• Michael Hurley from 'First Songs' and 'Blue Mountain' :

Comment

• John Fahey from 'The Transfiguration Of Blind Joe Death' :

'Orinda-Moraga'

Comment

• Kathy & Carol get cooking with 'Sprig Of Thyme' :

from 'Kathy & Carol'

Comment

• Chris Lucey's 'There's A War Going On' from 'Songs Of Protest etc...'

Comment

• Getting that Sunday Mass vibe.... Patti Smith and 'Gloria (In Excelsis Deo)' :

Comment

• And now more Strange American Folk, beginning with Pat Kilroy who is here with 'A Day At The Beach' :

from 'light of day' .

Comment

Working...
                                X