A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Mortal Coil with one for arachnophiles:

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Dead Can Dance and a curious way with spelling. 'Ullyses' :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Matshidiso huskily intones, running. 'Running' :

Comment

• Hands in the air, vests tucked into jeans... Chase & Status and some frantic old style housey/garage with 'Count On Me' :

Comment

• The Hot Natured walk like an Egyptian goddess... 'Isis' :

Comment

• Donso, deux mecs from Paris and 'Waati' :

Comment

• Delorean advise, 'Look Alice' :

Comment

• Films I have liked. 'Bound' (not from the original soundtrack, alas) :

Comment

• Something to talk about. 'The Conversation' back from when Hollywood used to routinely make films for grown ups...

Comment

• Kim Novak looking alluring in 'Bell Book And Candle' :

Comment

• Pawnography. The chess game from the original 'Thomas Crown Affair':

Comment

• Not from a film. But sounds like it could be. Dalek I Love You & 'Happy':

Comment

• Dead Can Dance and 'Yulunga', images courtesy of 'Baraka' the film...

Comment

• Cabaret Voltaire do the 'Wait & Shuffle' :

Comment

• Hooray for the Gamelan Orchestras of Bali :

Comment

Working...
                                X