A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't resist it.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• A bit like George Segal, but with bigger sideburns and Iranian. And funky...

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Funky trade unions and Robert Wyatt- the East is Red.

Comment

• Massive Attack look for Better Things, with Tracy Thorn & Ben Watt:

Comment

• I'm so tired of playing with this bow and arrow.... off to food & vinyl shop. Toodles.

Comment

• hey i love maroon 5 . recently i have been listening to this song a lot more than others

unfortunately i cannot post or images just yet. so listen to Maroon 5 - Payphone

Comment

• I first heard this version in sunny Melbourne. Rainy day London will do just as well:

Comment

• Happy days- fond memories of Mallinder's bass being so loud during 'This Is Entertainment' it made my innards churn. Deep joy!

Comment

• The Rankin Family:

Comment

• Mathilde Santing:

Comment

• Patti Smith, 'Elegie'

Comment

• Roxy Music:

Comment

• Talking Heads:

Comment

• delighted that someone has finally put this tune on youtube. ah memories...

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• molly looked upon the funk; and the funk was with molly: and the funk was GOOD!

Creative Source and a Bill Withers song:

Comment

Working...
                                X