No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managed and produced by Bill Wyman, and with a 16 year old Peter Frampton playing teh cor anglais (just kidding...)

Moon's Train:

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Ever spotted a Tucky Buzzard ?

Avian delights:

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Farewell, lovely Nancy. The John renbourn Group pay tribute to a popular gal:

Comment

• I like Chaucer. Spirogyra share a Canterbury Tale:

Comment

• Walk out into velvet... more masturbatory electronic dance music from my collection.

Goldfrapp we luvs you...

Comment

• I need two shots of Goldfrapp:

Comment

• And finish with some popcorn:

Comment

• Music for a very sunny mornig indeed. Happy clappy, tambouriney, it's the Natural Acoustic Band:

Comment

• Damely Burly Chassis & the Panic Meek Streakers:

Comment

• dp
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• CALL ME ATILLA THE AAHZ

ya digg?
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Quite an.....interesting......song from a humor duo in Norway. Some of it is quite probably not worksafe.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• finally got my new speakers, so i can listen to music again. lots of tracks to catch up on here i see

here's a couple of 80s gems.

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

Comment

Working...
                                X