No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a Kiwi Finn, but from Godalming in Surrey.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Eat your heart out Joss Stone. Jaki Whitren, from 1973:

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Another obscure artiste...

Comment

• A December 1970 obscurity, G. E. Fitz-Gerald:

Comment

• If you are the proud owner of a copy of this album in minty fresh condition, that'll be £ 250.00 sterling and no change, thanks very much.

Comment

• A chap called John Williams (no, not the more famous....) and featuring Jimmy Page and 'Big' Jim Sullivan... and, yes, sitar !

Comment

• Trogg progg folk from Chris Britton:

Comment

• Another rarity, from 1968- baroque folk on the Immediate label. Well, I never...

Comment

• And now for something completely different. One for Bugs:

from 'L'Etrange Mr. Whinster' by Horrific Child- otherwise known as Jean-Pierre Massiera.

Comment

• Big hair. Closer to heaven.

Comment

• And another pysch-prog wigout rarity, from 1969. It's 'The Factory' and 'Try A Little Sunshine'... gosh, hope reg approves of this.

Comment

• Aus England, 'Painter Man !'- by 'The Creation', not the delightful Boney M cover.

Comment

• You can tell me all about it in the next bardo...

Third Bardo and 'I'm Five Years Ahead Of My Time'...

Comment

• Kim Choo Ja- enjoy.

Comment

• Mmm-hmm, it surely won't.

The Districts- One Lover (Just Won't Do)

Comment

Working...
                                X