A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coltrane appreciation society forms up for its first outing:

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• 'Fried Neck Bones & Some Home Fries'- cooking, Willie Bobo style:

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I recently bought an excellent double album compilation of Fado. Unfortunately it was manufactured in Korea, so all the sleeve notes are in, yes, Korean.

Never mind- this is from C.D. 1: Manuel Cardoso Menezes and 'A Viela'-

Comment

• Dom Heitor de Vilhena:

Comment

• One man who could get away with wearing dark glasses, indoors, at night. No, not Bono, but George Shearing- 'Rondo':

Comment

• Not an ode to prawns for a single person. Jackie Ross, and 'Selfish One':

Comment

• Tiedye to die for. Pops & Family:

Comment

• And now for something not quite completely different. Just reread a book on the Symbionese Liberation Army & Patty Hearst :

He mentions the 'National People's Gang- I think there was a 'National People's Army' in the Philippines...

Comment

• A van loaded with weapons... Talking Heads & 'Life During Wartime'...

Comment

• And the trio of urban terrorism's greatest hits concludes with Cabaret Voltaire's 'Baader Meinhof'.

Comment

• anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• rotflol
                          anti steam and proud of it

Comment

• i like this version way better than the later
                            anti steam and proud of it

Comment

• Today's recipe was cooked in an iron pot, by Camille Yarbrough. It's mighty fine, but not for those who like mild dishes...

Comment

• And something to chill out to after Ms. Yarbrough's heartfelt rendition:

Comment

Working...
                                X