A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Love Theme From Spartacus (Zero 7 Remix):

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• The song which made such an impression on me thirty plus years ago... 'African Violet':

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• A sudden shower come to chase the sun away... 'Occasional Rain' & segue...

Comment

• 'Keep Your Heart Right'...

Comment

• 'Dancing Girl'...

Comment

• 'What Color Is Love' :

Comment

• For your election day viewing. "Stuff is messed up"

Comment

• HTower, you're back! Go check in the football prognosticator threads, various people like ColdWizard were concerned.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Some recent purchases: 'Man Of The World', Fleetwood Mac:

Comment

• And this is the crunchy B-Side.

Hard to believe it's from the Fleetwood Mac stable. Later covered by the Rezillos...

Comment

• I could only follow it up with this lurvely purchase, complete in picture cover, and for only 25p !!!!!

Mungo Jerry and 'Dust Pneumonia Blues':

Comment

• Full tilt boogie from Status Quo- with 'In My Chair':

Comment

• Hank Crawford & 'Corazon':

Comment

• Louis Armstrong from 'Under The Stars' & 'I Only Have Eyes For You':

Comment

Working...
                                X