A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To end this evening... Tubby Hayes and 'In The Night' :

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Viva Chile! Well the Chile before Pinochet that is.... El Combo Xingu and 'Moby D!ck' :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Enjoy a Cruise as 'the World Spins':

Comment

• Blood will out: Francois Roubaix and the soundtrack single for 'Les Levres Rouges' (Daughters Of Darkness to the Anglos) . This is 'The Dunes of Ostend'...

Bet D. J. Shadow likes it....

& the trailer....

Comment

• Honkin' horns and blarin' brass.... I luv' em all.

Tony Clarke and 'Landslide':

Comment

• You gotta know how to pony... like Boney Moroney. According to the Headhunters, anyway. 'Cannibal':

Comment

• I'm showing you all the Badfinger... 'Day After Day':

Comment

• Proggy went a courtin' he did ride.... on his Tractor. From 'A Candle For Judith':

Comment

• British and bonkers. Hoorah! Nick Nicely and 'Hilly Fields 1892':

I once lived in an area called Hillfields.

Comment

• It's a String Driven Thing. 'Jack Diamond':

Comment

• The Staple Singers, shimmering guitar and mighty fine harmonies:

Comment

• I had a great aunt from Birmingham. She wasn't one of The Ugly's . 'It's Alright' :

Harpsichord!!!!!

Comment

• More harpsichord!!!!

Queen, 'The Fairy Feller's Master Stroke':

Richard Dadd's painting which inspired the song :

Click image for larger version

Name:	daddfairy190k.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	9094503

Comment

• My man John had a thing....

......which was long.

Sheer filth.

' Maid Mary having broke the handle of her hair broom and hearing that (Manservant John) had a long stick that would fit it, desired him to put it in for her......

1. My man John had a thing that was long,
                              My maid Mary had a thing that was hairy,
                              My man John put his thing that was long,
                              Into my maid Mary's thing that was hairy.

2. My maid Mary then stirr'd it about,
                              till with stirring and stirring at length it came out,
                              but then my man John, thrust it in once again,
                              and knock'd it most stoutly to make it remain.

3. But John with much knocking so widen'd the hole,
                              that his long thing slip'd out still in spight of his soul,
                              till weary'd and vex'd and with knocking grown sore,
                              cry'd a Pox take the Hole for I'll knock it no more. '

Comment

• It's filled me with 'Cosmic Lust'. Mass Production:

Comment

Working...
                                X