A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That bad Eartha:

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Etienne, call home:

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Say it loud, we're Anglo-French and we're proud:

Comment

• I find a road map helps in these situations:

Comment

• Europa Universalis:

Comment

• Thoth, I'm going to slip you some:

Comment

• Then reach for your ------- and :

Comment

• Then :

Comment

• We can even:

Comment

• Being courteous, I'd bring you:

Comment

• I'm such a

Comment

• john maus - believer
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• utah saints - love song
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• gonjasufi - nickles and dimes

Comment

• biz markie - vapors

Comment

Working...
                                X